Improving safety in Oil & Gas facilities with video-analytics
January 16, 2023
Video analysis enhanced with machine learning and AI, in addition to the use of facial recognition technology, makes it possible to detect security threats in Oil & Gas facilities both from a performance point of view (leaks, spills, flare and flame analysis) and unauthorized access or compliance with occupational safety regulations.
In critical facilities such as those for the Oil & Gas sector, constant monitoring of processes and safety is essential. Thanks to advances in video analytics, making use of Artificial Intelligence in video analysis and forensic search, together with the application of facial recognition technology, today it is possible to equip this type of facility with the highest security level. At Grekkom Technologies we have various solutions for the Oil & Gas sector, such as:
- Sentinel Thermal: advanced system for intrusion detection in restricted areas. We have embedded versions for Axis, Dahua and Hanwha cameras.
- Perimeter Lockout AI: is a flexible and scalable solution based on Deep Learning for professional users.
- Coast Guard: vessel detection, positioning and tracking system for maritime, fluvial and port scenarios, with either fixed or on-board camera.
- Flame monitor: analytics for Thermographic cameras especially developed to monitor, analyze and detect flames and flares in industrial scenarios.
- Transformer monitor: analytics developed specifically for the analysis and control of overheating of parts in critical machinery.
- Engine monitor: analytics developed specifically to detect the heating of vehicles and their components.
- Tank monitor: analytics specifically developed to detect defects in the coating of containers of critical materials.
- Leak monitor: analytical for thermographic cameras developed specifically to detect gas and liquid leaks.
- Access Control through Facial Recognition: access control – facial recognition system in stations and restricted areas.
- SCAN – Biometric Access Control: SCAN is an entirely frictionless experience that allows users to naturally walk to the door, and in real-time use your face as your credentials. SCAN will quickly authenticate you against a database of 20,000 images. It’s simple, intuitive, and secure. SCAN easily integrates with any access control solution which ensures a quick and cost-effective installation.
- Capacity Control through Facial Recognition: Capacity control system.
- Face Mask Detection by Facial Recognition: Face mask detection system.
- HTC Human Temperature Control: HTC Server Based is an advanced analysis system for human temperature control. We also have an embedded version for Axis cameras.
- Ava Aware – VMS: Aware is a powerful cloud-based video management system (VMS) equipped with integrated machine learning and AI capabilities.
You can download the complete dossier of our Oil & Gas solutions or request a demo of any of them, here: https://grekkom.com/en/sectors/oil-gas/