4.1. Hyperlinks used by Grekkom on the Portal
On the Portal there may be links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. The exclusive function of these links is to facilitate online searches for information, contents, and services; in no case may they be regarded as a suggestion, recommendation, or invitation to visit these websites. The decision to use or access these links is entirely yours.
Please remember that Grekkom does not market, direct, check, or endorse the contents, services, information, and statements available on these websites. Grekkom therefore assumes no liability, neither direct, indirect, nor subsidiary, for damages and losses of any kind which may derive from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products, and services existing or offered on other websites as they are not managed by Grekkom although Grekkom provides you with access on the Portal to keep you informed.
4.2. Hyperlinks to the Portal on third-party websites
If you put or want to put a hyperlink on a web page of another Internet portal that links to any of the pages of the Grekkom portal, you must submit to the following conditions:
- Ensure that any hyperlink to the Grekkom Portal redirects the user to its home page or home pages of the sections it contains.
- Do not reproduce, whether totally or partially, any of the Services or Contents of the Grekkom Portal.
- Do not include deep-links, IMG, or image links or frames to the pages of the Grekkom Portal without Grekkom’s prior express authorization.
- Do not include false, inaccurate, or incorrect statements about the Grekkom Portal (including its Content and Services) or its employees.
- Do not include any brand name, trade name, business sign, denomination, logo, slogan, or other distinguishing marks pertaining to Grekkom without its express permission, unless they form part of the hyperlink.
- The web page in which the hyperlink is established must not contain information or contents that are illegal, that go against generally accepted morals and good habits and public order, or that contravene the rights of third parties.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply (i) the existence of a relationship between Grekkom and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is executed, (ii) nor Grekkom’s knowledge or acceptance of the services and contents offered, (iii) nor Grekkom’s support or endorsement of the information and statements that may be made by a third party.