The advantages of Aware in the retail sector are multiple, so it is advisable to expose them in an orderly manner to confirm their undoubted importance. It is common to think that the main objective of the cameras installed in a shopping center is to detect security problems. Although this point is true, it should also be emphasized that video analysis allows us to verify the general behavior pattern of customers.
Its use makes it possible to detect any change in attitude when encountering a new promotion or store. Also, it helps to discover how each person reacts to the different areas of a store, which helps to create more effective and direct promotional campaigns. Some of the most outstanding benefits of Aware in the retail sector are:
- Know how many people have visited the store: it allows to have reliable data on the flow of customers at different times of the year. This helps anticipate potential stockouts or create a more effective marketing campaign.
- Confirm customer segmentation: the segmentation work allows us to know what the typical customer of a business is like. The images will confirm whether or not the advertising and the proposed offer fit the people who actually enter the store.
- The time spent in the store: an arithmetic mean must be obtained to know how long a potential customer is in the store and, above all, what they do during their journey. Checking the client’s movements or if he finds what he is looking for is vital to move forward.
- How many times does the same customer return to the store: it can be per week, per month or per year. The system, in combination with a facial recognition platform, allows customers to be recognized automatically. Thus, it is possible to enhance loyalty and commitment to the corresponding commercial brand.
- The level of conversion: it is enough to review the images and use the corresponding software to know how many people end up buying something after completing their tour of the store.
The advantages of Aware in the retail sector make this option essential to better adapt to customers.